Friday, February 21, 2014

Flashback Friday!




I read “Ramona the Pest” when I was in third-grade. I could relate to her because I too loved my teachers and wanted them to love me. Unlike Ramona, I did not want to be the center of attention. I was content to blend in but sometimes wished I had Ramona’s spunk. So, whether you are shy or outgoing … you are sure to enjoy Ramona’s antics!

~ Happy Reading ~


“Ramona has been waiting years just to get to kindergarten, and once she's there she wants everyone to know it. She pretends to snore during quiet time to prove what a good rester she is. Big sister Beezus and others call her Ramona the Pest. Perhaps they don't understand that a littler person sometimes has to be a little bit noisier and a little bit more stubborn in order to be noticed at all.”

*This great book is located in our Juvenile Fiction Section under the author’s last name, Cleary.

No comments:

Post a Comment